Established: June 2011
CORE JEWELS JAPAN Co.,LTD and TSLJ inc. (hereinafter referred to as our company) place the trust of our customers first, and always keep in mind the following matters. (hereinafter the same applies).
- Compliance with laws and regulations
- When handling personal information, our company complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (the "Personal Information Protection Act"), other laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information, and this policy.
- Appropriate acquisition
- Our company will not obtain personal information by falsehood or other illegal means.
- Notification of purpose of use, etc.
- Our company strives to clearly state and publicize necessary information such as the purpose of use, scope of joint users, and contact information in advance, and obtain personal information only after obtaining consent.
- Use within the scope of the purpose of use
- We will specify the purpose of use as much as possible and will only handle personal information within the scope of the purpose of use that has been clearly stated or announced, unless we have obtained the consent of the person in advance, or where exceptions are permitted by law. .
- Personal information of minors
- If there is a possibility of acquiring personal information from a child under the age of 15, our company will take special precautions regarding the handling of personal information of minors, such as obtaining the consent of a guardian before acquiring personal information. We will take this into account.
- Safety management measures
- We strive to keep the personal information we receive accurate and up-to-date within the scope of the purpose of use, and take necessary and appropriate security control measures to protect it from unauthorized access, falsification, leakage, loss, etc.
- Supervision of subcontractors
- Our company may outsource the processing of personal information to a third party within the scope of the purpose of use. These third parties will be selected after confirming that they have a sufficient level of personal information security, and will be subject to necessary and appropriate supervision, such as concluding a personal information protection contract.
- Provision to third parties
Our company will not provide personal information to any third party other than the joint users specified at the time of acquisition without obtaining the consent of the individual.
However, personal information may be disclosed to a third party in the following cases:
1). When the person has consented to the disclosure or sharing of information. 2). When a public institution such as a court or the police requests disclosure based on legal procedures. 3). When the person has consented to information disclosure or sharing to a third party. If it is determined that there will be a benefit
- Requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, etc.
- If a person wishes to disclose, correct, stop introducing products or services, or delete their personal information, we will confirm that the person is the person and promptly respond in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations. corresponds to
- Handling complaints
- We will promptly and appropriately respond to complaints from individuals regarding the personal information we handle, and will maintain an internal system for this purpose.
- Continuous improvement of internal system
- In order to appropriately handle personal information entrusted to us, we strive to continuously strengthen and improve our internal systems, including reviewing this policy, by establishing internal regulations, educating employees, and conducting appropriate internal audits. Masu.
- Purpose of use of personal information received
We will not use personal information such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses that we receive from our customers for any purpose other than the following.
1). Advertising, publicity, and sales promotion activities (We may send information about products, services, exhibitions, and various events via e-mail, direct mail, etc.)
2). Notification of matters necessary for the operation of our website (by email, direct mail, etc.)
3). Packaging and shipping of goods 4). Management of purchase/billing information and billing regarding the purchase and use of products and services 5). Customer support such as various inquiries and after-sales services 6). Implementation of surveys 7 ). To investigate customer satisfaction, including usage status and usage environment regarding our products and services. 8). Exercise of rights and performance of obligations based on contracts, laws, etc.
If you wish to confirm or correct your personal information, please contact us below.
We will respond promptly within a reasonable range.
Personal information inquiry desk Click here to contact us